Poem: Butterfly Poem: Butterfly

Beautiful

The drawings could use some work, but, overall, this piece is just very relaxing and simple. I liked it. Could you PM me the credits for the audio you used? I loved it, especially the first Gregorian-esque one.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Nice.

You're maturing. And getting younger. Brilliant. I like how you've worked on your animation. I could say other words to make myself sound smart and prompt a legendary flash author like you to reply, but I... will. It bothers me how your grammar is flawed. It's "its." But, fuck it. I loved the toon. It was so different from your others, but it still kept that Firthian testicular fortitude we've all grown to savor.

Good day. Good night. Good; good.

[CC] Zoloft Returns 2 [CC] Zoloft Returns 2

Funny.

I take the shit. I liked it.

I'm Afraid of Clowns I'm Afraid of Clowns

wow

I can't believe I've never seen any of your other movies. You are an inspiration, and I want to do some morphimation, myself. Not much else to say here. So smooth, so clean.

Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too

Wow.

This is the best music video I've seen in a while. Great character; great animation. You make the song great.

Fav-ed!

ActiveObjectX responds:

Your username is cool.

Asian Pride! Asian Pride!

words

cannot describe the beauty of this flash. why the fuck isn't this more popular? well, it's because some humans have been blinded.

FlashBastard responds:

Being that I'm a "noob" would probably have something to do with it... Plus, I'm too scared to promote it on NG... the last time I told people in chat and forums, I was bombarded with "I'm off to blam it as we speak". I guess projects on NG is like picking up a chick, you need a wingman to talk you up otherwise you just look lame.

Barbapapa's Tongue Barbapapa's Tongue

yeah!

kick arse, mate. make more and more and moore. thomas moore! except that's not how his name was spelled, i don't think.

My Violent Teacher My Violent Teacher

neat

while i'm not really a fan of stick movies, the animation was actually pretty good. it was way better than the trailer, obviously. and the sound effects were key. you do well with the nice, flashy things in flash (pun intenteded), but you might want to work on core animation skills next. i recommend reading richard william's "the animator's survival kit," which you can practically steal on amazon. it's a great book, and it will even help you with drawing skills. your drawings have character, however, and i hope you don't lose that touch of innate personality that no drawing class can teach.

check out my lastest movie, if you want. i hate it, because i made it a while ago. it's called habitat. it's okay, i guess, though.

A simple weapon tutorial A simple weapon tutorial

cool!

you used my song in this movie. thanks a lot!

Darkblazer responds:

Damn Right! sorry, this was what i was working on at the time and i wanted to use your song pretty badly, i'll use it at some other point in time, in an animation, not a pointless tutorial

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 04 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 04

indeed

it says your audio is by t spoon, but i can't seem to download the right song. i think your first or second episode was the only one that played t spoon, featuring the song "sex on the beach." so, i'm hoping you could tell me the artist who made your theme song/intro (chaotic yelling, etc.). thanks very much.

p.s. oh; your animations rock my shoes. so smooth. so intricate.
p.p.s. i like how our little dialogue.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The song in the intro is 'Stupid Mother Fucker' by Mindless Self Indulgence. I'd have credited them as well, but there wasn't enough space.